Niantic previously announced that field test for Pokemon GO will be held in Japan and will expand to other countries weeks after. But before the field test reached our shores, a Pokemon GO leak is now circulating the gaming communities.
Niantic Labs has announced yesterday through Google Plus update that they will be inviting potential users through email. This marks the start of the field test for Pokemon GO in Japan.
A translation of the original Japanese message from IGN states:
"From today, Japanese residents are invited to field test Pokemon GO. We'll give you information about the lottery system and invitation based on your device and experience of real-world gaming you've had so far. Those invited will be sent the details via email, however for those who have not received an invitation please stay excited as we are gradually expanding the field test."
The official screenshots of Pokemon GO has been released last week together with some gameplay info. And now, a Pokemon GO leak happened and Reddit got the juicy details through user Juxlos.
The leaks came from the on-going field test in Japan and they appear to have divulged items, micro-transactions and the number of Pokemon. The info collected and posted by Juxlos on the Pokemon GO sub-reddit states that all original 151 Pokemon will be included in the game.
Some of the leaked details on Reddit are as follows:
- All 151 original Pokemon included and separated into three classes: Normal, Legendary, and Mythic.
- 232 moves, 95 of which are 'quick' moves. These include moves that are not in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Green Version.
- Someone found a dodge function. Moves may not have 100% accuracy.
- Badges are Pokemon Go's version of Achievements and include walking a certain distance, Pokedex entries, and Pokemon captures, among others.
- 7 "natures" have been discovered in the game: Stoic, Guardian, Assassin, Raider, Protector, Sentry, and Champion.
- All Pokemon types, including Fairy, Dark, and Steel, are included in the files.
- In-app purchases have been spotted and include "ball", "medicine", "food" bundles and "gem" packs. There are four tiers.
- Items found include Pokeballs, Potions, Max Revive, 3 battle items, and 5 types of Berries (Razz, Bluk, Nanab, Pinap, Wepear). These are then separated into six categories: Pokeball, Food, Medicine, Boost, Utilities, and Camera.
- The menu includes the Pokedex, Pokemon, and Items. Game engine is built on Unity.
- The teams are blue, red, and yellow.
- There seems to be a day-night cycle.
Get the full details on the Pokemon GO leak here.