Three months after the Fallout 4 release date, Fallout 4 developer Bethesda has announced on Monday that the new update for Fallout 4 PC version is now available in beta to fix bugs and for additional art customization.
New features include:
- Support for add-ons
- Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
Fixes and updates were also incorporated to deal with stability concerns, fix bugs, and prepare Fallout 4 for future DLC add-ons. Bethesda announced earlier the prices and release schedules of the Fallout 4 DLC series Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, and Far Harbor as well as the price increase from $29.99 up to $49.99 starting March 1, 2016 of the season pass. More details about Fallout 4 1.4 update can be found directly on Bethesda’s official site.
However, the Fallout 4 beta is not yet fully released to all PC owners but, the beta patch can be downloaded through the Steam client by those who are interested. Unfortunately, Fallout 4 1.4 update is not yet offered for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 yet Bethesda promised to give further info once it is available.
To access the Fallout 4 1.4 update beta, PC owners just need to follow these steps:
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
- Select OK
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
Feedback can be provided in Bethesda forums for Fallout 4 1.4 beta update.